Bathroom Remodeling Services: By Lexington Bath and Tile.
Although bathrooms are the first getaway, as a result they intend to take the most beating through the years. Whether you have a simple powder room or a master en suite, functionality should be at the heart of your bathroom remodel when considering one. We know bathroom remodeling can be a scary and a frustrating procedure. For this reason is why Lexington bath and tile choose to help clients one on one guide them through what we know a do best. Bathroom Remodeling is a art and that’s what we based our 10 years of business in achieving excellence in. We know dealing with other company’s that handle different services can be a hassle. After all how can one master a services they don’t do on a daily.
We handle all Bathroom Renovations New and Existing. From small Makeovers to Full Brand New Additions.
Updating an Existing Bathroom?
An outdated bathroom can typically be easily remodeled within the parameters of the space it has. To rectify what needs to be done, you are going to want to first consider the practical aspects of remodeling your bathroom. See if everything works correctly, with no leaks or damaged areas of the floor or walls. If there are any issues, always have them addressed before focusing on cosmetic changes. Plumbing, structural and or electrical can be very costly repairs, so being aware of these issues upfront is important. The average cost of a new bathroom remodel can vary widely, depending on the age of the home and how much plumbing or electrical work is required. The good news is that it will significantly increase the value of your home in the long run.
Adding a New Bathroom?
If you have unused space and not enough bathrooms, you might want to consider adding a second bathroom to home. This is a fairly complex project that will require a contractor like Lexington Bath & Tile and several of our specialized experts to help design a functioning and efficient bathroom of your dreams. Getting a Realtor can also be a big step in finalizing your decision on your homes value before and after.
Did You know ? the typical buyer in today’s time is looking for a master bath, family bath and half bathroom for guests and family.
Here is just a few ideas of what to consider when renovating you bathroom.
- Plumbing- Residential plumbing is usually always 1½-inch drains. You’d be surprised how much hair goes down that drain and daily debris. The bigger the drainage the less likely it is to clog. When it comes to the cost difference to upgrade to a 2-inch drain is practically negligible. Always consider your plumbing ideas before hand, and if framing allows upgrade it.
- Lighting- Consider recessed light fixtures throughout your ceiling to illuminate the highlights that are most important to you. After all you want to showcase this safe haven to all you family and friends. Don’t forget! where theirs a mirror you may want to install a light fixture for more lighting, to accommodate makeup or shaving purposes.
- Saving Space-If your looking for a great way to save space, Consider a medicine cabinet to help accommodate that need. Overtime they have made there come back due to there great utilization of space saving and storage use.
- Shower or Tub -If you have a family member that may be in need of ada compliance , then a shower pan is much more suitable to help with that accommodation. If you have children you may want to consider upgrading your tub to composite. Composite tubs will keep bathes much warmer for longer. If either one of these options is does not fit your life style then the choice is open to your comfort.
- Tile Pan or Acrylic Pan – Which would you like? If you are looking for functionality and maintenance free, Acrylic is the way to go. Its comes in multiply colors and sizes. If you looking to keep the flow of tile through out your bathroom, then you may want to considered a tiled pan. Tiled pans are beautiful and add much elegance, but they do need periodic maintenance to stay functioning properly.
- Semi Frameless Glass Bypass or Full Frameless Enclosure
- Tile Sizes- If you are looking to have low maintenance, consider a larger tile in the shower and or floor. That will create less grout lines to harbor dirt and grime, as well as keeping water from getting in.
- Specialties- When designing your bathroom always keep in mind any specialties you may like. Such as Niches, Glass Enclosures, Shower Sills, Mood Lighting, Heated Flooring, Wall Toilets and anything else that may create a oasis of pure elegance.
As you can see there are many ways that we can assist you in designing a bathroom of your dreams. Lexington Bath & Tile can guide you through your Bathroom Remodeling service every step of the project to insure customer satisfaction. We take our experience of over 10 years to achieve and build your vision you see in your bathroom renovation.
Looking to Achieve Bathroom Remodeling at it finest? Choose Lexington Bath and Tile today. You wont regret it ! This is our specialty and satisfaction is guaranteed. Regardless of whether you decide to update your current bathroom or add an extra bathroom. Value is just one factor to consider.
Don’t wait an Call Today for a Free in house Consultations (908)381-4990
Here are Bathroom Before and Afters of recent jobs.